<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22675230?origin\x3dhttp://crona7do-potato-mylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Farewell W376


It Really Hurts for me to say this but i need to move on...

3 years in This Cell Group, seriously Speaking, i almost left This Cell before even joining them.. It happen 3 years ago when my First Cell Group was Disband due to my first Cgl wanted to study and step down as Cgl..

All of us went to W376, a total new Cell group, new faces and yeah a new leader... Seriously speaking i dont really like this Cg at start.. I am a guy that like to stay at comfort zone at that time.. I even think of Transfering to my Buddy, Edwin Ong Cellgroup..

Well this thought was cancelled when I prayed about it and I got a feeling i should stay for a While and see how is it going. True enough.. I began to slowly click with W376, With people like Jessica, Jonathan, Jing an, Zi ying and the rest of the pioneers of W376..


Happily to be there but when you got people like Jessica that is able to bring friends and integrate them.. Soon w376 got to Multiply and yes..


I went with Zhi peng and Rest of the former W330 member went over to Jessica.. Again I was left with the Adults and i got to know them again as i seldom talk to them when i just join W376.


It took me 3 months to click with them.. Know them and hang out with them.. Then W376 began to have life.. Jian An, Qi Fang, Ruo Yi, Carrie, Seow Li and Fu Quan came in.. Bringing in another chapter of W376.. I always Dislike changes but always I am the one who make the changes interesting.. We began to have lots of fun like Overnight Majong Session At Chun Wah house.. We began to be like a Family.. a Very close Family..


I will share my Stories with my Cell group members.. and Really I nvr Fail to be SIAN when i was with the Cell.. not even once.. All i can really Evaluate about W376 is that We have an Awesome leader.. Awesome Member that are the BACKBONE of the Cell.. Really Want to Thank You guys that Transform me to a guy that dislike talking to adult to a Guy that ONLY wish to talk to adult..


I learn a LOT A LOT from W376 and Now i Think this is the Time that i need to move on..


I didnt Request for a Transfer but Once Zhi Peng Ask me about moving.. I did consider about it because i Cannot afford to selfish enjoy myself in the Cell without Serving Him anything.. Remember the 1 Talent, 2 Talent and the 5 Talent? :) I dont wish to be the 1 Talent and keep it or hide it.. I want to Glorify my God! :)


From Enlistment I actually Cried in the Camp.. TOuched and Miss u guys Because You guys actually Message me.. Called me up during the First day.. I really blessed to have you guys as my friend.. and i really didnt have such close friend before.. a friend that actually cares for me.. a Friend that give me advices and shared with me their experience.. Shared with me their own life.. Keep Encouraging me that NS is only 2 years and it will past Fast...



Zhi Peng - Thank You for being such a wonderful leader! Thank For giving me chances to play Guitar for W376, though i nvr really become W376 Guitarist before but i really learn a lot from the experience. Through Discipleship and many stuff, i always grow.. Really Thank God for such a wonderful Brother and Leader placed in my life.


Chun Wah - My Malaysia brother in W376, I really learn to spend lesser after some of your advice though still spend quite a lot.. Everytime i see you in Cellgroup, My Mood just will be better because of the Joke u made and Things u said. Your Optimism really made me think a lot more and We nvr fail to make the Cellgroup Atmosphere low.. :)


Clement - My Manutd Supporter Bro, Another Bro that always tell me what to do and advice me, Giving me your Experience and how to handle Field Camp :) I still Remembered :) Let Really Hope Manutd Win this Season :)

Qi Fang - My Brotherly Sister in the Cell.. Always there to give me a listening ear.. Asking about my life and etc.. I really Thank God that i really enjoy those time that we hang out.. I Appreciate it a lot.. Really Ger Men.. :) Another Utd Fans here :)

Logan - Ah Beng, not really together in the cell for long but really i can see your love towards God is really there.. That inspire me to be more in love with God.. Giving me Bible Study when Zhi peng is busy.. Your Ah beng Character spice up the Cell group Atmosphere

Jian An - A Very caring Brother that i believe will be Very successful in the near Future.. Nvr Fail to go an Extra mile for the Cellgroup.. Thank for the 2 motor rides, i didnt really ride motor before :)

Samuel - Thank God that you shared your inspirational story to us and i was shock to see such a change in you given your testimonial.. God Really can do an awesome job in people life. You are the Cute FA zhi Lao in the Cell that is always Ok when people make fun of your muscle.

Lee Fuan - Though we know each other not long.. but really enjoyed my jogging with u, enjoy those funny time we have as a cellgroup.. YOur blurness and innocent never fail to make the Cellgroup laugh and Thx You for Cheering me up when i was down


Aaron - The Fridge of the Cell, Always giving Cold Jokes.. Really enjoy myself with you and thank you for not being angry when i make fun of you :) Dont be so cold liao ok? :P

Carrie & Lawerence - Thanks for those fun times we had.. Those Botak Jones moment and those overnight majong :) I still wont forget those time and really hope there is more upcoming session going on given my license will be there hehe


Andrew and Celestine - The first couple i believe that will get married.. the black horse.. Thx For all the fun times.. Where andrew sometime will shoot some super funny joke out to brighten other people day and celestine, i enjoy those time talking nonsense with you :)




Si'En - Was Shocked to know that you are a sign on personal LOL.. but Thx for being a pioneer in W376, I really appreciate you as a Sister :)

Keith - I will nvr forget how you enter w376 with a girl harassing you.. Thank For all those little important word of advice and some chit chat with you was really awesome! Really hope your TT fetch a Good Price

Fu quan - I will nvr forget how strong you are after what happen to your family and i really look up to you upon given such tragedy happen to my family twice, i always think of how u can cope it and i Can also cope with it.



I will Never Forget you Guys :)






Signing off...

it got me home
11:55 PM


Profile

Name:Jason Lim Weijian
Bdae:08/05/1990
Nicks:JL, xiaozhu, Goal scoring machine, Russian Tank
Skool:YISS
Contact:ggarden_lwj@hotmail.com

Wish List.


Slim down to 77Kg

Nitendo Wii

Family Salvation

A Huge Change of Looks of my Room

Driving License (4 to 6 Months left)

Guitarist of W376

Maybe? hmm Girlfriend? hehe

Tagboard

Best Buy Coupon
Best Buy Coupon


**

Memories

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

Music